Modernize your Manufacturing Without Changing the Machines
Improve OEE and Operations
SCM professionals in Manufacturing are often sandwiched between plant operations and Sales and have to do a fine balancing act of satisfying both.
Analyze Spend and P&L
Superior product quality while maintaining the cost and ensuring that plant operates at maximum efficiency is key along with regulatory compliance.
Maximize Sales Performance
Some of the opportunities for adding value in Manufacturing Sales process. Gross Contribution & Gross Margin analysis at SKU level
Improve Marketing Reach
Marketing teams need to understand market trends and emerging opportunities. They need analysis of customer intelligence, product performance and campaign effectiveness.
Improve OEE and Operations
Superior product quality while maintaining the cost and ensuring that plant operates at maximum efficiency is key along with regulatory compliance. Data also comes in different formats such as SAP data or Excel log files and there is substantial cleanup and validity check needed.
We have been helping Plant heads and Central operations teams in Manufacturing companies to derive value out of this data in order to streamline operations and increase flexibility:
- Production Planning, Scheduling, Utilization & Yields
- Production Costs/Lead Time & Variances
- Regulatory Compliance Reporting & Analysis
- Plant & Equipment Efficiency
- Quality Management – Defects / Six Sigma/TQM
- Waste, Re-work & Scrap
Some of the opportunities for adding value in Manufacturing Sales process:
- Gross Contribution & Gross Margin analysis at SKU level
- Budgeting, Planning, Forecasting & Tracking
- Sales & Demand Forecasting by region, product, season
- Sales Agreements, Incentives & Volume Analysis
- Distributor/Third Party Sales Analysis
Marketing & Product Management
Marketing teams need to understand market trends and emerging opportunities. They need analysis of customer intelligence, product performance and campaign effectiveness. This analysis plays an important role to do customer segmentation and to arrive at profitable markets/customers/products.
We work with Manufacturing organizations to help them solve the business challenges using mix of analytics, automated AI and automation(RPA) helping them in understand customer better.
- Consumer/Customer Sentiment/Loyalty/Retention
- Product Lifecycle Management
- Campaign/Promotion/Pricing Effectiveness
- Brand Share/Value/Awareness/Share of Wallet
- Market/Category/Brand/Portfolio Analysis
- NPD Time to Market, Value & Profit/R&D Costs
- Market Analysis & Segmentation
Traditional Finance function has been to reduce cost and manage risk, compliance, governance, cash management, budgeting and planning. They have been bean counters rather than decision makers.
New tools such as RPA free up their time from these routine functions and enable them to partner with the leadership team and give insights on key aspects of the business. Dashboarding with near real time data and predictive analytics takes it a step further.
Some aspects we work with Finance teams in Manufacturing:
- RPA for GST recon, Accounts Payable/ Accounts Receivable Process
- KPI Dashboards & Balanced Scorecards
- Enterprise Planning, Budgeting & Performance
- Financial Consolidation
- Governance & Risk Management
- Compliance – Regulatory, Environmental, EH&S
- Cash & Working Capital
Supply Chain & Procurement
SCM professionals in Manufacturing are often sandwiched between plant operations and Sales and have to do a fine balancing act of satisfying both. They need visibility across the ERP platforms such as SAP and CRM platforms such as Salesforce to act effectively. Their responsibilities often include sourcing, demand planning and management, forecasting and optimum inventory management. They also need to manage relations with vendors and monitor vendor performance across multiple parameters (E.g ontime delivery, quality, SLA).
We have been working with SCM and procurement functions of Manufacturing organizations providing them RPA, data integration and Dashboards with ability to predict and forecast for sourcing inventory and finished goods:
- WIP, goods in transit, raw material inventory
- Sourcing, Procurement Optimization
- Vendor Performance
- Inventory Management / Product Traceability
- Product Availability/Out-Of-Stocks/D.O.T.I.F
- Forecasting & Planning – S&OP Analysis
- Supply Chain Response Times/Costs/Cash to Cash
- Network Optimization